Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup® or other acid applications.
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open center, closed center, and load-sensing systems)
- Port sizes: 2″ NPT inlet, 1-1⁄2″ NPT outlet; 220 X 220 and 300 X 220 universal flange available
- Housing: cast iron and 316 stainless steel
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – Nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene (GTX available)
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic standard (Life Guard silicon carbide and Buna-N ceramic available); Stainless Steel models – Life Guard silicon carbide
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacities: 9-24 gpm/34.1-90.85 lpm
- HM1C: 9-14 gpm/34-53 lpm
- HM3C: 17-24 gpm/64-91 lpm
- HM5C: 13-18 gpm/49-72 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 3000 continuous duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2″ NPT inlet, 3/4″ NPT outlet
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip PTFE and case drain available